Rivers, ponds, lakes, and sea coasts can be purchased from the Store under the Ponds tab.
Pond Types Edit
The Table lists all the different Ponds and the different types of Fish that can be caught in them.
|Big Lake with Boat||Small Lake||Big Sea Coast||Small Pond||Big Pond||River (any)||Bridge (any)||River Corner (any)||Small Sea Coast||Big Lake||Frozen Lake|
|Grow Time||8 hrs||8 hrs||8 hrs||1 Day||1 Day||1 Day||1 Day||1 Day||1 Day||1 Day||8 hrs|
|Fish||7 Types||6 Types||9 Types||2 Types||3 Types||4 Types||4 Types||4 Types||6 Types||5 Types||2 Types|
- Fish can be sold at the Marketplace or used at the Facilities.
- Grow Time is the amount of time it takes for the fish supply to regenerate.
- On May 21 when the Small Sea Coast was first introduced, it had Dolfin fish. They were soon replaced by Mahi Mahi to avoid confusion with the marine mammals dolphins.
- On May 28, 2010, alternative directions of the Big Sea Coast and Small Sea Coast were added, and they have different amounts of total fish than previously introduced directions.
Once you catch a fish, it is sent to your Storage. On June 7, 2010, farmers became be able to Hire Hands from the Marketplace to fish on their farm. The Hired Hand makes Coins and 50% of the fish they catch, courtesy of the Mayor. The Farmer can sell the catch for 20% more than if they had caught it themselves.
|Fish||Sell For||Hired Hand Makes||Facility Used At||Product|
|Self - Catch||Hired Hand - Catch|
|Salmon||200||240||Sushi Restaurant||Salmon Sushi|
|Carp||50||60||12||Sushi Restaurant||Carp Sushi|
|Tilapia||60||72||15||Seafood Restaurant||Baked Tilapia|
|Swordfish||70||84||17||Seafood Restaurant||Grilled Swordfish|
|Mackerel||70||84||17||Sushi Restaurant||Mackerel Sushi|
|Eel||80||96||20||Sushi Restaurant||Eel Sushi|
|Crab||150||180||37||Sushi Restaurant||California Rolls|
|Seafood Restaurant||Supreme Seafood Mix|
|Lobster||Seafood Restaurant||Supreme Seafood Mix|
|Mahi Mahi||60||72||15||Seafood Restaurant||Grilled Mahi Mahi|
- "Ingredient Value" is the amount 1x of an Ingredient would sell for at the Marketplace if produced.
- "Batch Value" is the amount 1 batch of the Product would sell for at the Marketplace.
- "Hired Hand Makes" is the amount per a fish the Hired Hand makes for catching it.
- Not all the Ingredients needed for each Product are listed; only the Fish that are needed are listed.